Just to keep our morale up during the current “lock down” we thought we would introduce this page.
Contributions always welcome through firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday 4 April
Friday 3 April
Thursday 2 April
Wednesday 1 April
Tuesday 31 March
Monday 30 March
Sunday 29 March
Saturday 28 March
Friday 27 March
Please think of the young people in quarantine too!
My Homeworking Timetable:
- F am: Social science: Get up
- 9am: Home economics: Learn how to make a cup of tea.
- 10am: Engineering: How to operate the Hoover, dishwasher and washing machine.
- 11am: PE: Carry out garbage to rubbish and recycling bins (bit of additional Geography here as need to find out where they are).
- 1pm: Chemistry: How to bleach and disinfect the bathroom and toilet.
- 2pm: Orienteering: Get out of bedroom
(this could be stressful) to find out where the wash basket is
- 3pm: Geography (again): Lesson as to where the items normally strewn on my bedroom floor actually live so that I can get effortlessly to the wash basket next time .
- 3:30 pm: Horticulture: Chop vegetables (could also be First Aid lesson).
- 4:30 pm: Science practical: learn how hot water and Fairy Liquid remove grease from pans.
- 5:00 pm: Mathematics: How long has this all taken?
- 5:01 pm: Detention: Go to my room with IPad and be quiet!
With acknowledgement to the original posted on US Facebook
Thursday 26 March
Wednesday 25 March
Heard some advice on the radio last night, it said in order to have inner peace, we should always finish those things we start, and we all could use more calm in our lives.
I looked through my house to find things that I’d started and hadn’t finished, so I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Whiskey, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of wum, tha mainder of Valiumun srciptuns an a box a chocletz.
Yu haf no idr how fablus I feel rite now. Sned this to all who need inner peas.
An telum u luvum.
And two al bee hapee wilst in de lok-upp or ish zat down?
Tuesday 24 March
Pied de deux? Mona, s’il vous plaît, show some decorum!
Monday 23 March
Sunday 22 March
Saturday 21 March
Friday 20 March
Thursday 19 March
Wednesday 18 March
OK, we get the message, one funny a day is not enough, so today we offer two!
Tuesday 17 March
Monday 16 March 2020
Sunday 15 March 2020